Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pink is my favorite color!

Well, I'm back after a few weeks off, and I just have to share my newest purchase.  It's pink, you can use it outside, and Carl says that it reminds him of pink flamingos and it can be seen from the moon. 


Right now it's on the patio, but I would love to get a few more of these colorful chairs and have them out in the yard.  Maybe when my friend KATE comes back to INDIANA very SOON, she can come over and see them. 

Ok, that was supposed to be a subliminal message to her. 

Back to the chair.......

While I'm sitting in my lovely, pink chair that will provide me with much needed relaxation, sipping on a cold glass of lemonade, I will be enjoying these sights....








Ok, the pictures are a little rough and I need to clean up my gardens, but it's good to have wishes and dreams, isn't it? 

What are you wishing for this summer?  Do you have any flowers that bring a smile to your face?  The next thing I'll be thinking about while I'm sitting in that lovely pink chair is what to plant in my vegetable garden.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Spring has sprung in your garden! Looks lovely. Yes, I will come sit in the very-visibly-bright-pink chair. I will just need a cup of coffee and conversation. :) Miss you, friend!!

Nancy in Florida said...

That the chair that I want to get. Publix has them in orange, teal, purple and pink. I want one of each. Love the lilies of the Valley and the bleeding hearts. Love, Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...