Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole

Well, Plain Chicken has done it again.  I've found another great recipe that my family really enjoyed - Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole.  It was so easy to make which means it's a keeper in my book.  I started off by roasting a whole chicken that I can use for several meals and I'll have a post on that later.  I also thought about using thicker homemade noodles, but didn't have enough and after seeing how the it turned out, I'm glad I stuck with the recipe and used regular spaghetti noodles. 


Learn how to make cheesy chicken spaghetti casserole after the jump.....



8 ounces spaghetti, cooked
2 cups cooked chicken, diced
1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken & mushroom soup, undiluted
OR cream of chicken and herbs
2 tablespoons butter
1/3 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (or more if you like)
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
¼ cup parmesan cheese

Combine cooked spaghetti, soup, butter, milk, pepper, garlic & onion powder and mozzarella cheese. Mix well and put into a 2 quart casserole dish. Top with parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

I'm linking up with:
A Bowl Full of Lemons One Project at a Time party
For organization, decorating, craft, or cooking ideas, please check it out!
Blessed with Grace - Tempt My Tummy Tuesday
Full of great recipes!
Hookin Up with HOH
Tons of crafty ideas and recipes!

4 comments:

Plain Chicken said...

I am so glad you liked this! I love this casserole too! I wish I had some leftovers for lunch today!!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you shared this over at a bowl full of lemons. I needed something yummy for dinner and I have all the ingredients. I love when that happens. Thanks for sharing!
www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com

Kristi said...

This recipe is going to be made for some friends of mine. One family just welcomed a new baby into their home, and another family is nursing their 13 year old back to health after a major surgery. I think both families will enjoy this meal! Thanks for posting! Oh, I'm making enough for my family to have some that night too!!!

Kristi said...

This recipe is going to be made for some friends of mine. One family just welcomed a new baby into their home, and another family is nursing their 13 year old back to health after a major surgery. I think both families will enjoy this meal! Thanks for posting! Oh, I'm making enough for my family to have some that night too!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...