Friday, November 4, 2011

Thankful November

It seems like everyone is jumping on the bandwagon and posting something they are thankful for every day in November. So, I'm jumping too even though I'm a few days late.

1. I'm thankful for my salvation!


2.  I'm thankful for my family (husband, kids, brother, sisters, in-laws, cousins....every single one of them).
3.  I'm (very) thankful that my husband and I both are employed.
4.  I'm thankful for my friends, old and new. I hope I can be as good of a friend to all of them as they have been to me.

Who else is writing about being thankful?  We all have something to be thankful for - some days it's easy to see and other days you have to peel back the layers to find it.  It's there - just keep looking!


I'm late writing about this, but last Sunday was Carl's birthday.  I won't divulge his age, but will share a picture of him and his birthday cake.  Carl asked for a carrot cake and, of course, I had to make one! Happy Birthday sweetie <3


And I also have to share a Halloween picture.  We went to the big, booming metropolis close to our small, itty bitty town for trick-or-treating and a couple of Ryan's friends joined us.  It's fun - the city closes Main Street and people are walking everywhere!


The mummy, robot, and alien pirate ready for some candy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...