Friday, February 8, 2013

To blog or not to blog, that is the question.

Well, I've decided to blog again.  I've been thinking about it for several months and even though I'm not sure where this blog is headed, I've decided I need to be back here.

One of the things that I've been thinking about, and slowly getting back into, is sewing.  So far I've repaired some mutilated dirt bike pants, started a quilt for my youngest son, and am working on a rag quilt for the in-laws anniversary gift. 
There are several other projects waiting their turn and I'll share those with you soon, but right now you must check out this new blog - Stitch Pause Rip.  It's my sister's blog and she loves to sew.  She has made some amazing things, travels all over to buy fabric, takes classes, belongs to the ASG, and the list goes on.  She really is a very talented seamstress even though she's my younger sister. 

And it goes without saying that I will be blogging about the boys and their dirtbikes.  The first race of the season is February 24 at the Badlands.  I know the boys are ready and wanting to race, but I'm not sure I'm ready.  It seems like we just ended the 2012 season and didn't get much of a break.  If you would like to see more pictures, videos, or get updates via Facebook, click on the Black Hat Racing picture to the right.

We are still looking for our missing dogs, Harley and Snickers.  Tomorrow will be one year that they went missing.  They are very much loved and missed and we can't wait until they are back home with us.  If you would like to read more about Harley and Snickers, or see pictures of our cute pups, click on their picture to the right.

I'll still be posting about cooking, baking, family, Pinterest, my digital scrapbooking obsession (love Project Life!!), and anything else that seems blog worthy.

See you next time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...