Friday, July 3, 2009

Biscuit's First Birthday

I'm a little late in writing about this, but my youngest niece turned 1 in June and everyone turned out to celebrate. All of the grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends were there to wish Biscuit a happy birthday - even my step sisters. Well, that's what we call them. They really are my dad's very spoiled dogs. Here is a picture of all the cousins that were at the party and my dad holding the step sisters. :)

These are some family pictures with me and my siblings and their families plus our parents.


For a couple of months I was trying to figure out the perfect gift for her - should I get a baby doll (no - Grandma got that), princess dress-up clothing (too young get), a Purdue cheerleading outfit (dad loves Purdue), one of those tunnels that you can crawl through (YES!). As a family, we went shopping for Biscuit's present and decide to buy a combo tunnel/ball pit. It was so nice to see the family, even my step-sisters. Biscuit received lots of book, clothes, and definitely toys. She took a short nap during the festivies, but woke in time to open presents and have cake. And Biscuit learned how to walk about a week before the party so everyone was excited to see how fast she could move.


More pictures from the party.

The weather was beautiful and it couldn't have been a better day for a birthday party for a sweet little girl. Plus, the parents lucked out because we didn't buy any noisy toys....wait - that's an idea for next year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...