Sunday, September 13, 2009

Spicy Salsa Mac 'n' Beef

I tried a recipe from the weekend newspaper and it received rave reviews from the family so I wanted to share it with everyone.

Spicy Salsa Mac 'n' Beef
Makes 4 servings

1 lb ground beef
1 can (10 1/2 oz.) condensed beef broth
1 1/3 cups water
2 cups uncooked medium shell shaped pasta
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cheddar cheese soup
1 cup thick & chunky salsa

1. Cook beef in skillet over medium high heat until browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off fat.
2. Add broth and water. Heat to a boil. Add pasta. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until pasta is done, stirring often.
3. Add soup and salsa. Heat through.

My prince charming asked what we were having for dinner, I told him that I was making glorified hamburger helper. Either way, I was a good meal with rolls, a salad, and a veggie.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...