Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bakerella

I don't know if anyone else has been on this website/blog, but it is all about baking goodies!  This lady makes these cute, adorable, delicious looking cupcake pops. They are cupcakes on a popsicle stick and she has sooooo many cute decorating ideas.  Here is the information on the "about" section at www.bakerella.com:

Welcome to Bakerella.com. I started this website to help keep track of my baking and decorating attempts. I got the bug after taking an introductory cake decorating class and just haven’t stopped. The site focuses on fun and easy baking. It’s a place to explore recipes, desserts, decorating and even photography with a few giveaways sprinkled in along the way. You’ll find ideas for cupcake pops (a Bakerella creation), cakes, pies, cupcakes, cookies, brownies and more. You may even find yourself smiling from all the sweetness.

I definitely see cupcake pops in my future (and probably on my hips) and this is going to be a great family afternoon project with the boys.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...