Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So I'm feeling a bit uninspired when it comes to posting on my blog.  I don't feel creative or like I have much of anything to say.  Don't know if it's because I've been so busy with work and now that things have slowed down, my mind just needs to rest a bit and gather more ideas?  I've read about the same thing on a few other blogs, so I don't feel so bad.  I think I'm going to redo my blog.  Maybe changing things up a bit will help.  

Did anyone watch Lost last night? I think this has been one of the best seasons and I'll probably have withdrawls when it's all over.  Carl has had a hard time following the storyline this time around, but I think it's exciting.   



I am enjoying working on my flower gardens. I'll try to take some pictures of everything this weekend and post. On Saturday Carl and I are going to community garage sales in a town not far from us.  I'm excited about that - we haven't been to any sales yet this year.  The boys have one more week of school and Carl and I are trying to find some things for them to do this summer.  Any ideas for a 10 and 15 year old that live out in the country? 

Time to get ready for work.  I hope everyone has a wonderful, sun-filled day.

Pam

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...