Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Silhouette Project and Flea Market Find

I've been looking at things in my house trying to figure out what will be the next victim of a Silhouette makeover and the lucky winner is ..... the plain snack jar. Come on down plain snack jar and lets have a look at you before your makeover. You're nice, but you need a little color. 


I think pink would be a great color on you and it would brighten up the pantry.  Let's take a look at you after the makeover.  You're beautiful!!  Thank you Silhouette for another fine job!


I purchased the snack jar at Goodwill for $5 and the vinyl is leftover from another project.  A great update for a little money is priceless in my book.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Last week I visited the indoor flea market in town and found these lovelies to add to my amber tiara sandwich glass collection and for under $30, they were a bargain!


I love the floral pattern on this bowl.


This week I'm linking up to:


Please take a few moments to see what everyone has been up to lately.  Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...