Thursday, March 1, 2012

Digital Scrapbook Software

I am so hooked on digital scrapbooking right now!  I've been using the MyMemories Suite software and love it.  For me, it's more user friendly than Photoshop Elements.  I know lots of people like using that program (my husband being one of them), but for people like me that like things easy peasy, this is a great program.  It's kind of like photoshop and Windows movie maker rolled into one. With the MyMemories Suite software, wou can put music to your scrapbooks and/or make a video out of them. I've found so many great kits and they can be used over and over and over again.  Here are a few pages I did today.  Quick, easy, and fun! Don't forget to enter my giveaway for the MyMemories Suite software - all entries are due on Friday (tomorrow!) by midnight. 





I hope you've enjoyed these pages.  They are so much fun to do.  I don't think I'll stop doing traditional scrapbooking because I have too many pictures from long ago, but I really am looking forward to creating more digital pages using this software.  Don't forget that my giveaway ends tomorrow night.  Good luck!

1 comment:

Irol said...

Your pages are great! I like the variety of colors and textures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...