Tuesday, March 20, 2012

When the Bottom Falls Out

Have you ever wondered where God is during the trials of your life?  I will admit that I have.  Sometimes I can believe that he's right there with me, guiding me, leading me through the dark times, and sometimes I feel so alone and that God doesn't hear my cries.  Courteney from Women Living Well has a wonderful blog post about this subject - click this link to read about how much God loves us and will never leave us: When the Bottom Falls Out

I would also like to encourage you to visit Renee Swope and read her blog posts regarding her book A Confident Heart.  This book is full of encouragement and truth so you can have the confidence to believe every promise of God.

 “Never will I leave you, Never will I forsake you.”
Hebrews 13:5

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...