Saturday, January 2, 2010

For Peggy and Kate plus my Goodwill finds

Oh Peggy, how I wish you were a blogger!  This blog I found is perfect for you.  And Kate, you might need to take a road trip.  This blog is called Artsy Fartsy Junk Finds and they have soooo much cool stuff.  I think I'm even addicted.  Their header description reads:  to all of us junk girls, trash can divers, and roadside junk junkes!  And, check out this blog A Day In the life of a hillbilly. Scroll all the way down to her inspirational picture - it's soooo cute! 

We went to Indianapolis yesterday and I hit one of the Goodwill stores over there and found these 2 little gems.  I don't remember what these bowls are called, but I saw different versions of them this summer at garage sales and they were a bit pricey for me.  I paid $1.99 for this one - it needs to be cleaned up, but it's a keeper.  Sorry the picture isn't very good, I was using my phone and in a hurry.  The sign is perfect and I paid $4.99 for it. 


    

Well folks, it's time to exercise, take down my Christmas decorations, and work on my furniture refinishing projects.  Have a great weekend and stay warm.



2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Girl- those pyrex bowls are all the rage! I love that pattern. You got a great deal. :) I just organized all my milk glass in my new laundry room. Pics to come when the sun shines. :)

Kathryn said...

I'm ba-aaack!! Just visited Artsy Fartsy junk finds. Now I am MAD that I live where I live. Thanks a lot. BA HA!! That place is to die for! WOW, maybe I'll get to live in NC someday. Sigh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...