Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ladybug, ladybug fly away home

Can I just say that I'm tired of ladybugs.  Tired of seeing them flying, crawling or laying dead on my windows and floors.  Tired of vacuuming them up every night.  Tired of finding them in some of the teeniest, tiniest places - or waking up and finding them in my bed.   And really, I don't know if they are lady bugs or asian beetles but guess what - I don't care.  I just want them to fly away to some other place and get out of my house.   From the bit of research that I've done, it seems that these pesky little boogers like forested areas or settings adjacent to wooded areas.  Guess what folks - I live in a very wooded area.  Well, too bad for me.  If I keep vacuuming they may be gone in a few weeks. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

While I lived in Kentucky, Dawn had the same problem and that was almost 10 years ago. She lived in a very wooded area too. It was awful - she had to vacuum every single day because their would be HUNDREDS of them.

Love the new background!

Kimmy

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

I have had lady bugs in my house all winter long. One is cute. 100 is just gross! I think I have finally killed them all. Either that or they have gone outside since the weather has finally warmed up.

Thanks for signing up on Swagbucks! I appreciate the referral. Now just use it to search for everything and you will start racking up bucks as well! (I even use it to search for my own blog or any other website that I already know the address for. Every search helps!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...