Sunday, August 29, 2010

More Home Projects

Just a quick share with everyone - we bought this plate rack at a garage sale for $5 and Carl put the thin boards on so the plates wouldn't fall.  It fits perfectly in the pantry and I have my serving platters and other plates on it. 



I'm so thankful to have a husband that not only likes to go to garage sales, antique stores, and thrift shops with me, but he will work on all my little projects with a (sometimes forced) smile on his face and a positive attitude. 

Here is a picture of some wall art I bought last Christmas and finally put up in the dining room.  Things are coming together - I am looking for the perfect curtains and then I need to decide what pictures I want to display.


Last, but not least, I want to share Ryan's newest lego creation.  This is a mix of new and old legos that belonged to Carl when he was Ryan's age.  Ryan was so proud of this vehicle that I had to show it off.




Summer is almost over - I've seen 4 fields this weekend that were being harvested and that means one thing - Covered Bridge Festival is coming up :)  Thanks for letting me share my life with you today. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...