Monday, November 21, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking - My Newest Addiction

I've always wondered why anyone that does traditional scrapbooking would want to create a digital scrapbook page.  It always seemed so not normal, or kind of like I was betraying a friend.  Maybe it was because I didn't understand it or was too scared to try it.  But I tried it and I liked it!!  I'm totalled hooked, but I still want to do traditional scrapbooking.  It's just that I have soooo many digital pictures that this would be a great way to capture so many of them.  Here are a few examples of some of my first digital pages.






All of these kits were purchased from My Memories and I edited them using Photoshop Elements 8.  Overall, it was very easy - the hardest part was trying to figure out which kits to purchase!  If you are a digital scrapbooker, I would love to hear your thoughts, likes, and dislikes.

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

Cute, cute pages!! =) MJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...