Saturday, November 12, 2011

Men's Brains and Women's Brains - They are Different

It's a beautiful sunny day here and I'm up and ready to go today.  There are several projects to finish at home and I'm sure there's not enough time in the day to do them, so let's get the show on the road. 

Thankful day 11:  I am so thankful and grateful to all Veterans for the sacrifices they have made. Thank you for the freedoms that I have in this country!

I love this picture!  I'm not sure who took it, but I found it on facebook.

Thankful day 12:  I'm so thankful for my dad and everything he did for my family.  His words of wisdom (sometimes not well received), his work ethic that he tried to instill in us, his humor, the sacrifices he made for our family, and so much more! 

See what I mean about humor?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Last night a friend shared this video with me and I think it perfectly describes how a man's brain and a woman's brain work.   It's just a little something to get your morning started and give you a little laugh, but it's so true!  I hope you enjoy it and have a wonderful weekend!!

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...