Saturday, October 24, 2009

Easy Stromboli

Recently, I've been trying to cook and bake more for my family.  I really like to be in the kitchen and enjoy trying new recipes and wanted to share this one with all of you.  I received this recipe from a friend and I know it's from a Gooseberry Patch cookbook but not sure which one.       

Easy Stromboli

1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
2 eggs, separated
2 T. oil
1 t. dried oregano
1 t. dried parsley
1/2 t. garlic powder
1/4 t. pepper
4-oz. pkg. sliced pepperoni
8-oz. pkg. shredded mozzarella cheese
1 T. grated Parmesan cheese

Roll out bread dough into a 12 x 15 inch rectangle; set aside.  Combine egg yolks, oil, oregano, parsley, garlic powder and pepper together; spread over dough.  Arrange pepperoni and mozzarella cheese on top; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.  Roll up; place seam-side down on a baking sheet.  Brush with egg whites; bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.  Makes 8 servings. 

I'm on my way to Colleen's blog to see what other recipes everyone has posted.  If you have time and like to try new recipes also, check it out and maybe you'll find a recipe or two that you would like to make.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...