Thursday, October 1, 2009

French Onion Chicken

We just finished dinner and I must share this recipe with everyone.  My DH and youngest son asked for it again (plus the Pillsbury instant cheesy potatoes) - yummy :)

French Onion Chicken

Boneless chicken (I used chicken tenders)
Mayo
French Onions (I used Kroger store brand)

Basically I coated the chicken with the mayo and then rolled in the onions.   Place the chicken on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes in a 400 degree oven. 

I think I like the inexpensive store brand of onions better, plus I tried to crush them to make it easier for them to stay on the chicken.

I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Well, that almost sounds too easy not to try! Especially if it's good enought to get a second request! Thanks for the tips. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...