Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Blog about the Dog, Blog about the dog I will

I do not like to blog
I do not like the dog

Is this dog about the blog
or is this blog about the dog

New dog
Old dog
Brown dog
Gold dog
Girl dog
Boy dog
We have both dogs in this blog.

Can this dog write a blog?
Blog I say,
blog, blog, blog

I like this blog
I like this dog
I like this blog about the dog.

Just a little inspiration from Dr. Seuss. On Monday we got a new dog and so far, so good. He is an 8 month old golden retriever named Harley. Snickers (our old, girl dog) seems to be getting along well with Harley (our young, boy dog). Here is a picture of both dogs in our blog.


1 comment:

Kimberlee said...

Dr. Seuss would be proud Carl! Your pups look so cute together!

Your fav sis-in-law,

Kimmy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...