Thursday, June 4, 2009

I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it for myself.....


Have you ever seen something and said that to yourself? There have been several times when Prince Charming and I have seen something and wondered "why would someone do that?". For example, north of the town we live by, there is a giant metal giraffe in a certain front yard. And I'm talking giant - as tall as a house - I promise to post a picture of it. The real question is why would someone do that?? Can't figure it out, but I know that I don't want something like that in my yard. I've also seen a toilet in a front yard with some very pretty flowers planted in the bowl - and this year they built an arbor around it. Our first picture for this post is a pink elephant that we saw on our way back from Florida last year. I don't remember where it was, but you couldn't miss it!


1 comment:

Mindy said...

This is hilarious! I have totally asked myself that very question, before. And I definitely would have asked that had I seen this GINORMOUS pink elephant! I'm so glad that you took a picture beside it! I can't wait to see that huge giraffe. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...