Saturday, June 20, 2009

I love my new patio!

I am soooooo excited!! I've been waiting for the time when we could have a patio or deck - someplace to sit outside in the morning and have our first cup of coffe of the day, someplace to sit and relax and talk about our day, a place to visit with family and friends - and now it's here. I am soooooo excited! To begin with, there was a small patio on the back of our house when we moved in, then we built a bigger deck. Then we added on to our house, so the deck came off to make room and we could not decide (agree) on what to do next. Patio??? Deck??? Size, shape, material???



Well, I wont go into all the details, but we decided on regular concrete and we couldn't be happier. I also like working in my flower gardens and this was just one more opportunity to change things around - some people know how much/often I do that :). And we're still on the hunt for the perfect patio furniture and I'm sure that we'll find it one day soon.

For some reason coffee tastes so much better now......

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I LOVE sitting outside, too! What a great blessing you have! Once you get the patio furniture, you'll never be inside again. I can fully undertand why the coffee tastes better with the breeze on your face. :)

Angelina Garcia said...

The bigger patio was definitely a good idea. I think you made a great decision. It’s definitely a lot less yard to maintain, that’s for sure, haha! Seriously though, it’s made your yard a lot more interesting. I’m sure you’ve enjoyed spending time outside more than you ever have nowadays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...