Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hostages!!

Ok, maybe it's not that dramatic but the picture is cute. The cat in the picture is Scooter and he belongs to my sister K. My parents and K like to play a dice game called 10,000 and they have taught us how to play. This past weekend my dad went to the flea markets by his house and bought a bunch of different colored dice and I told him that I would like to get some pink ones since that is my favorite color. So K tells me that she sent me a picture and low and behold there are some pink dice being held hostage by Scooter. The only way the dice will be released unharmed is if we go to Florida to visit Scooter and my family :)


5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Awww- how sweet! looks like you'd better be planning a trip. :)
Kate

Mindy said...

Haha, it looks like Scooter has left you no choice! A trip would totally be worth those awesome pink dice, anyway. :)

Kimberlee said...

Scooter also wanted me to tell you that he refuses to negotiate. Sorry. He's one tough kitty.

Nancy said...

Scooter has now put the pink dice in an undisclosed place. He will not release them til you all are here in P.H. Florida Mom

Kimmy said...

That's funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...