Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Came Early For Me

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm soooooooooo excited!!!!  I got one of my Christmas presents early.  My husband made my blogging life so much easier and more enjoyable by buying me a new laptop!  Isn't he absolutely wonderful?!  Plus he earned major brownie points because it is P-I-N-K and I love the color pink.   Even though this isn't my laptop, it looks exactly like the picture below.  I think I'm so stunned that I don't know what to say.  I'm actually at a loss for words and that will really surprise some people that know me.  So, I will come down from my high and then blog appropriately tomorrow because I have lots and lots of blogging ideas now. 

Only 9 more days until Christmas!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...