Sunday, December 27, 2009

What's for Supper?

This is an every day question at our house. I can be asked by any one of us. Doesn't matter who asks. Doesn't matter what time it's asked. It's a question that is asked every day. I could have just answered the question and the next person that comes in the kitchen will ask "what's for supper?".

Good grief, I can't even think about food right now after all I've been eating the last few days, but I'm going to have to figure it out. That means that I'm going to open some of the many cookbooks that I have or go to some of my favorite websites to figure it out:

Tasty Kitchen
And Baby Makes Five (Colleen)
All Recipes
Dinner Made Easy
Eat Better America

So, while I'm doing that can you please give me some suggestions on what I can make for supper? What are you having, and.....can we please come over?

**************************************************

While we are on the subject of food (one of my favorite subjects), I wanted to let everyone know that I am going to start a new segment called "Fit Friday" that will include healthy recipes, fitness tips, exercises DVD reviews, and other miscellaneous tidbits.  Let me say one thing first:  I am in no way, shape, or form, a fitness expert.  AND - I did not sleep at a Holiday Inn Express, so we are all in this together.  My goal is to try to get myself motivated to get back in shape, treat my body better, learn a few things along the way, and share what I've found with all of you. 

So, please join me this Friday - New Year's day - for the first installment of Fit Friday and let's get healthy together.

See you next time!
Pam

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...