Monday, September 27, 2010

My newest project

For a while now I've been wanting a new purse and just cant find what I want. Don't want to pay the price for a Vera or a Donna Sharp and I can't find anything in the stores or at resale shops that I like. I've been thinking about sewing again and have been inspired by all the projects Leslie has done, so I think that I'm going to have to make my own new purse. Time to dust off the sewing machine! Here is the pattern. I keeping with my new (hopefully long-lasting) thriftiness, I chose a free pattern from Jo-Anns.

And this is the fabric that I chose. It's kind of wild, fall-ish, something different. And I like it!


That is my project for the week. Plus we are have carpet installed in two rooms so that means the bedroom redo is almost finished. Stay tuned for another post! What projects are you working on. If you're like me you have tons of them started and not many finished. Don't worry about sharing....it's our little secret. :)

1 comment:

Donna~One Simple Country Girl said...

I am a purse-aholic!! Can't wait to see your finished project. Love your fabric choices!
Hope you have a great week!
Hugs,
Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...