Monday, September 27, 2010

Things are changing around here

Just a few changes happening around here.....new look to the blog and a new name.  The look is not that unusual.  I change for seasons and holidays...or when I get bored.  Now the name...that's another story.  Lets just say that I wish I had put more thought into the name of my blog when I started this.  Sometimes I give thought to decisions and sometimes I just plow ahead with no thought to the outcome.  The start of this blog happened to be one of those times.  I tried out different names, asked my family and some friends for suggestions and then came up with Love My Country Home because I love my country home! I'm thinking about making a few more changes, but these will be investigated, thought about, discussed, etc. so I don't have to go back later and try to change things up again.  I hope you like the new look and the new name. :)


2 comments:

Kindra-At Home With K said...

I love the new name! I know it's hard to come up with a blog title...after I started mine up I came up with another one, but going to stick with my first one. LOL

Nancy/Mom in Florida said...

Looks terrific - like the new name. Have you seen this blog hoosierhomemade.com. Florida

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...