Monday, October 11, 2010

Celebrating My Husband

Ok everyone, I know in today’s society it’s considered more normal to “slam” your spouse, disrespect them, complain about them, etc. but I just can’t do that. I’m not saying that I haven’t done it in the past, but the more I show my husband love and respect, the happier he is, the happier I am, and the happier we are as a family. It’s really a win-win situation. Now I’m not saying that there are times when I am not frustrated or angry with my him, but overall he is my husband and should be respected in that role and also as the head of our house. Which brings me to this article I found yesterday and I feel so strongly about this that I have to share it with you. It’s titled 3 Things Women Must Know About Men. This is just the tip of the iceberg ladies. There are so many things you can do to show respect to your husband – sometimes actions speak just as loud as words do. Make him his favorite meal a little more often, iron his shirts the way he likes them (not the way you like them), don’t respond with an angry word when you feel that he’s mistreated you, treat him the same way you would like to be treated…..and better. Believe me, it will be worth it in the end.

1 comment:

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Love your post! I totally agree. I'm going to go read your link after this. Have you read "The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands" by Dr. Laura? Great book!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...