- I have naturally curly hair. Even though I have lots of hair, it's fine and frizzes easily depending on the humidity, products I use, and how I style it. Sometimes I have (semi-seriously) thought about shaving my head a wearing a wig.
- When I was younger, I would ALWAYS choose a straight-hair hairstyle. ALWAYS. Why is it that people with straight hair want curly hair, and people with curly hair want straight hair? I know there are people out there that would like to have curly hair, but right now I would like to have straight hair. Here's my other issue....I have straightened my hair and it just doesn't look right on me. I really think I was born to have curly hair.
- I have tried several products and don't like to "mess" with my hair....but I think that's what I'm going to have to do.
- I wanted to be a beautician, hairdresser, hair stylist, whatever they are called and I went to school for business instead. Maybe if I went to beauty school, I would have a better grip on this little problem in my life.
- I was born with straight hair and I don't think it started getting curly until I was around 18 months old.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Love it...Hate it
I've never posted about this before and it seems rather silly at my age to even be complaining about this, but my hair drives me crazy.....with a capital C. It is a major source of frustration for me at times. Here are just some little factoids about my life experience with my hair: