Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Celebrating Wives

Ok ladies, please feel free to share this with your husbands because it's their turn now. I found this on the same website where I found 3 Things Women Must Know About Men and this new article is 5 Things Men Must Know About Women. I totally agree with this article and while I really identify with number 2 (multi-tasking!), all 5 *things* apply to me. The Bible says we are to be a helper suitable to our husbands - I don't expect (anymore) my husband to "make" me happy, but if he does any of these 5 things, he will. Why is that? Because when he does any of these things, he's filling my "love tank". By putting my husbands needs before mine, I am putting into practice the 3 things that women must know about men and this makes me want to do things for him and our boys. Anyway, back to husbands.....please take a moment to read the 5 Things article. If you're not doing these things already, I challenge you to try this for one week. I promise this too will be worth your time and effort.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...